Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just say no!

I don't know what it is about Girl Scout cookies. Maybe, it's because they are only available once a year. Perhaps, it's the cute little kids that so innocently ask you to purchase the little bits of heaven. Personally, I'm leaning more towards the theory that tiny morsels of crack are hidden inside. This time of year, the Girl Scouts should temporarily be known as crack dealers. I told my dealer today to cut me off. She was not very compliant! Damn her and her neverending access to Thin Mints!
In other news, I'm turning 25 in two days. I don't see what the big deal is. I save money on car insurance. Some people need to calm down about this whole "quarter of a century" business. We'll all be fine! I'm not quite ready to buy any wrinkle cream...mmmkay? Iam super excited about finishing school. It's actually only going to take me about 14 months to finish up my AA, and that is very good news. The CDA thing will be done in Oct, so that's no big deal. I'm moving in a month! It's most likely going to be Renton, but I'm also checking into some possiblities on the Eastside. So...moving party at my place! lol Change is good, but my main concern is helping the girls adjust the best way possible.
Everything is go go go go go right now. It's exciting, and I don't think I want it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment