Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sunny day chasing the clouds away

The sun is out today! The sky is blue! I'm excited that hiking season is almost here. I have a book full of trails that I want to get through this summer. My goal was to get through the entire book, but then I realized that some of them were 2-3 day hikes. Unfortunately, with the kids being so young, my hiking adventures are limited to day hikes. I wish there was more time in the week. If only God created an 8th day for hiking. That would be AWESOME!
I'm going back to school to finish up my AA next month. It's something I've been sitting on for quite awhile, so I'm excited/relieved to have made the decision and gotten the ball rolling. The main goal to attain is my PhD in Physical Therapy. The road is long, but the journey will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment